ISO Pros of Kansas Provides a Variety of Different Standards
Making sure that your company has met every regulation and mandatory requirement to operate and bring improvement will require that you get different certifications, starting with ISO 9001, ISO 45001, and many others in Kansas.
However, implementing ISO standards can take a lot of time and resources if you are unable to understand the requirements and the extension of the document you are implementing.
Fortunately, our team at IQC The ISO Pros of Kansas can assist you by offering training, certifications, implementation, and auditing services for over 30 different standards. Most companies in the state contact us to get ISO 9001 certified in order to meet the mandatory regulations but also, bring more value to the business since it is the primary and international ISO for quality.
Now, this does not mean you cannot request other ISO certifications from our experts. From mandatory to voluntary standards, we are able to deliver a wide range of standards for your business. We are aware that you will want to spend less time and fewer resources when looking for a certification in any of them.
Therefore, rest assured our team will make sure to deliver the desired results. Just let us know what ISO you are aiming for and we will start working on it right away. With that said, here’s a list of all the ISO certifications we offer besides the main ones such as ISO CMMC, ISO 9001, ISO 45001, and more:
- Aerospace AS9101. While AS9100 offers guidelines and requirements for the quality management system in the aerospace industry, this ISO provides the requirements for the audit process.
- Aerospace AS9102. All guidelines and mandatory regulations for the First Article Inspection in the aerospace industry can be found in the document of this ISO standard.
- Anti-Bribery ISO 37001. Addresses the need of implementing an anti-bribery system in any company to prevent risks, briberies, and threats in the system and the company overall.
- Asset Management ISO 55001. Helps companies to have control over the lifecycle of assets, which is favorable to improve processes, operations, and bring more efficiency to the business as well as reduce costs and prevent risks.
- Automotive Core Tools (APQP, AQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, R&M). All core tools have the main purpose: improve processes in the supply chain and make the communication between suppliers and customers smoother. However, each one has a different goal in specific areas and sections.
- Body Armor BA 9000.
Offers guidelines to improve the quality of products such as body armor and equipment to deliver high-quality ones to the customers. Unlike ISO 9001, it is not a mandatory standard but can bring value to the company.
- Counterfeits AS6081.
Addresses the necessity of preventing fraudulent and counterfeit electronic parts in the aerospace industry from entering the supply chain.
- Energy ISO 50001 and SEP.
This energy ISO is in compliance with the Superior Energy Performance program to help companies establish and improve their energy systems.
- Ethical Sourcing SQFI.
Guarantees that companies from all industries but especially, the food one, obtain products through sustainable and responsible processes to deliver safe and healthy items.
- Facility Management ISO 41001.
It specifies the requirements for a facility management system for companies that need to demonstrate efficiency, improvement and are able to meet objectives, and this involves any company from any industry.
- Food Safety Modernization Act FDA FSMA.
Makes sure that foodborne illnesses are prevented instead of waiting to address them, which was the goal of the previous ISO standard in this area.
- Food Safety ISO 22000.
Sets regulations to ensure companies in the food industry have safe and healthy processes to obtain the final products to prevent risks and illnesses when consuming them.
- Forestry SFI ATFS (Sustainable Forestry).
Created by a non-profit organization in the field and the world’s largest forestry certification to guarantee companies contribute to the protection of green areas and use fewer spaces or just the necessary ones.
- Gluten-Free Certification (GFC).
All food companies that want to deliver gluten-free products in the market need to comply with regulations and requirements in the document and standard.
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations, ITAR.
Sets regulations to prevent the export of specific defense and military-related technologies from the USA in order to prevent risks and threats.
- Laboratory Accreditation ISO 17025.
All laboratories need to demonstrate compliance with the document to show they are competent and ready to offer their services to the public.
- Packaging ISO 15378.
Sets requirements to ensure laboratories, pharmaceuticals, and medical device companies use high-quality materials for the primary packaging of their products and prevent any damage.
- Responsible Care RC14001.
It is an initiative to make companies demonstrate their commitment to meet higher standards in health, safety, and environmental aspects, as well as obtain better results in these areas and bring value to the company, especially chemical ones.
- Supply Chain ISO 28000.
The guidelines in the document address the need of establishing a security system in the supply chain of the company to prevent fraudulent parts from entering and guarantee products aren’t low-quality nor defective.
- Telecommunications TL 9000.
Helps ICT companies to design, develop, and deliver services and products based on the needs of clients for this industry.
- Audit Management Systems ISO 19011.
Companies that want to perform audits of any type and in any company or organization, need to comply with the regulations and guidelines in the ISO to establish the structure and understand how to perform the audits.
Auditing services available in Kansas
Besides assisting you in implementing the ISO standards and getting you certified, our team at IQC The ISO Pros of Kansas can perform auditing in your business or any third party.
For this, we have made sure to get ISO 19011 certified as well, which is one of the main reasons our company can help you to implement this standard as well. With that said, we have a wide range of auditing processes to perform for you:
– Outsourced Internal Auditing: focuses on performing internal auditing but by a third party—us, in this case—to find irregularities and problems missed during the company’s personal audit.
– Supplier Audits: we determine if a supplier is in compliance with mandatory and voluntary standards, can deliver high-quality services and products, and if it is a good choice for you.
– Supplier Evaluation: we make sure to evaluate the potential of a supplier for your company based on its performance, results, products, and other aspects besides the standards and requirements met.
– Pre-assessment Audits: you can request the audit to determine if your company fulfills all the requirements of an ISO standard to be able to get certified in it.
– Compliance Audits: usually requested by the client for its companies to help determine compliance with requirements and standards that are usually legal regulations and normative.
– Documentation Audit/Desk Audit: we help you determine if an employee is being properly paid for the services and role, he or she plays in the company by evaluating the performance and work that is being done to identify if the person requires an increase in the salary.
– Virtual Internal Audits: we have made sure to design a program to perform internal audits remotely without having to deal with paperwork nor face-to-face meetings.
– Second Party Audits: our clients can request an external audit in a supplier they are planning to rely on to determine if it meets several requirements and regulations.
Contact us for any of these certifications
Our company is always open for any business in Kansas that requires an ISO certification, and not only the ones above but many others.
After all, we are always including new standards to ensure we are able to help you meet your requirements and regulations.
Just let us know and our experts will be there to assist you in the entire process or lend you a hand to get it done in no time.
IQC The ISO Pros of Kansas can help you implement, train on, consult, and have your company and/or organization certified on the following ISO Certifications:
If you want to enjoy the above-listed benefits, contact IQC the ISO Pros of Kansas, now. Our services are accessible in all of the below-mentioned cities: